This SFW I made 4 outfits for 4 lovely ladies!
I really enjoyed making these, they all required different skills and they were just a lot of fun <3
I really enjoyed making these, they all required different skills and they were just a lot of fun <3
Shakira8000 // This dress was pretty daunting to begin with, that skirt! Many hours and many layers later I finished it and I'm super proud of this. I hand drew most of the details and it was definitely worth the effort as it looks fabulous!
Hacked_ & Ana_star14 // These seem pretty simple but I found Stefan's pretty tricky as I just find tight dresses like that more difficult than complicated flowy pieces. However it worked out amazingly well and I'm really proud of the skin shading on both of them <3
Hsm3rocks11011 // I fell in love with the reference Sarah gave me and I adore the pants and that fur, what else can I say? I love it!
Tell me what you think <3

No comments:
Post a Comment