Saturday, February 08, 2014

No longer a WIP


I literally just finished this and I really like it.

I used this reference picture:


but I changed a lot of the colours mainly to make it more Valentine's day ish because I just really like pink.

The model is kaszmir13 as I just love her face and I thought it worked well with the graphic.

I'm really happy with this I think it turned out quite well considering I thought I'd probably ruin it haha.
I hope everyone else likes it as much as I do.


In a random spurt of boredom i recoloured it a bit to match the original pic. Now I can't decide which I like best ;D

2 comments:

  1. It turn out really well! Kaszmir's face is really beautiful! The final result it's simply wonderful *-*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I've been a bit unsure about the sweater but it's definitely growing on me

      Delete