Tuesday, December 10, 2013

More scrapped/unseen/unfinished graphics


having a giant clearout on my computer to free up some memory space so decided to sort through my old graphics! I might have posted some of these here, i have no idea, but go on and enjoy these really old graphics (well the one from the mesmerize fashion spoiler is pretty new but whatever)
scrapped flf graphic
unfinished max factor graphic

scrapped/unfinished mesmerize graphic

Unseen graphic for mesmerize fashion spoiler
old flf swimsuit

old flf swimsuit

old flf swimsuit



3 comments:

  1. You should definitely finish the second one! It looks SO awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have been considering it! All that is left to do is the hair, and given my recent hair improvement I might try and take it on! Thanks

      Delete
  2. WOW WOW WOW I LOVE THE MAX FACTOR ONE (Can I have it) LOL You have improved soo much look at the one you did for me http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-yYBsdvi4MIw/UiYbWTT9F1I/AAAAAAAAAVA/IqnNxjszgVQ/s1600/mswcrewheader.png and look at the ones you have done now, CONGRATS (I'm not joking can I have the Max factor one) :)

    ReplyDelete