So I expect you've all seen the new Antidote collection?
It was released the other day... Just an hour after I decided to leave Stardoll.
Clearly they knew that I was about to leave so introduced a new collection from probably my favourite Stardoll brand.
Antidote is my weakness.
But anyway, something that annoyed me though was how many members were commenting about how it wasn't good yet they still bought pieces? Jeez guys, if you don't like it save some for the people who do.
On the subject of Antidote, I recently got involved in a '''''trade''''' (I use the quotation marks because she didn't give me the two hb items I asked for) with hotbuys__16 and I applaud her for successfully scamming me out of two of my favourite Antidote shirts. ((((:
I'm still trying to get her to give them back but I doubt she will, so I already reported her.
Aaaaand back to Antidote,
It very much inspired me and now I have ideas for yet more pieces in my FLF collection.
If you were wondering, I haven't actually got a plan, I've decided to just make graphics with my ideas for clothing and then pick and choose which pieces make the collection afterwards. Which means you'll probably be seeing some lovely scrapped graphics!
And that's the end of a Beth update.
I decided to make this because I wanted to tell you all things and everything. I like sharing my life n.n
Love ya guys
No comments:
Post a Comment